Tuesday, May 26, 2015

27th on the 26th, Blog-Day


Lill' block print flavor.
Collab Cut with Kelsey Richmond.

Classic Multi Heads within the head of the artist.
I haven't started the runs for the above block print yet
but i am going to offer 100 numbered total, then thats it.

25 Hand painted-Embelished prints
75 Basic Black on White Acid free paper.

Block is retired and most likely framed with the last numbered print.

Ive started to mess with my own fonts
having found the most epic site!

I highly recommend making one from your hand writing:D
Here's is the link
http://www.myscriptfont.com



Below is the beginning of a freestyle from this morning.


Below is an abstract mixed media on paper





(on the back of this picture it says 89' that would make me 6)

So it turns out that aside from being a schnazzy dresser
               i have also been sculpting for more than 20 years….

I was blown away a few days ago,
having seen this picture dozens of times over the years
i am AMAZED that i had never realized what it is that I'm holding.

       ITS A 3-D CUBIST SCULPTURE!
WHAT! CRAZY!

I will be teaching a surface design workshop with
my mom, Diane Ericson on the 2nd of June in Ashland.

And an epic String Print Class June 26th. 6-8

and heres the link to sign up!
 https://www.roguegallery.org/adult_classes.html

Well hasta la pasta!

and May The Muse Be With you!

Lemme know if your interested in any of the Art shown in todays blog.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment