Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Favorite Painting UNVEILED!

My 25th weekly Arts blog

I bumped the camera that Cass,  was so graciously letting me use..so I'm having to go back into my cache of work, and hoping to keep it exiting…I am planning to share more of my 'Personal Collection'
including this first piece from my 'Pranayama…Origin of Wind' series
Also FYI 'Personal Collection' doesn't mean that i won't ever sell the piece…
It means that i won't hesitate to ask what i feel it's worth, just in case you'r interested.

Above example of one of Miles's 'String Prints'

I was asked to be part of Rogue Valley Gallery's 'Studio Spirits' curriculum coming up in June.
                  Check their website or pick up a Catalog in the Gallery in Medford.            
https://www.roguegallery.org/index.html

I am planning to do a 'String Print' printing class:)
inspired by My Grandma Lois.

Above- A piece of my VERY EARLY WORK i found again recently.
Im thinking from early elementary school?


                                                    Below- A few pieces for sale.





'The Death Dream'

$430 +shipping and handling

mixed media, collage
on hand built 2"thick stretcher









To the left is a Collaboration with my dear friend Jupiter Moon


This piece was hanging most recently at a wine bar on the main street in Ashland "Liquid Assets" for 3 months.

















Framed-'Emerald Bay Tahoe'
             $400 + shipping and handling
Mixed media on wood panel.

Below-A few years ago,  in "Little Switzerland" (as i call it) 
 In Ashland Sitting on the Muse's car 

 Below- I had a great response to expressive painting classes i was offering at the Ashland Art Center a few years ago.
    All of the examples i'd started were evolved and nurtured through the last few years.
   Specifically the long board below my hands was worked with when painting the Fourth of July Parade later that next year.

Above-Collaborating with 2 Wonderful Artists I'm proud to call Friends
Left to Right-Wendy Gell, Dorothy Baker and me..Miles:) 



                     Below a pic of an UNUSED 9 fold CD Album cover i'd designed for myself in 2005'ish?
                                                     (WindLung) was my first rap name-moniker-pseudonym
 heres a first pass
album idea sketch for my friend and fellow first Crew member Turn The Page.

any Album Epic outcome cool cats
       Callin' for a' man with vision?

 Here I am! ..(Or was) a few years back
At Central Art Demo'ing Tee-Juice pens and other Jacquard products.  
                                                              http://www.jacquardproducts.com
YOU GOTTA TRY THESE PENS!
non-toxic and THEYR ONLY PERMANENT if you HEAT SET THEM!

(The Square painting above the Thermostat Behind me was a Collaboration with Local Artist and all around cool cat Silvia Trujillo done at the demo:) http://www.silviatrujillo.com

So as i leave you today….
I hope there are more ripples that LAUNCH your words up and out of your minds throats
and into your speedily tapping finger tips across the keyboards letting me know more of what you like and what you want to see more of!..

PLEASE!

I have ALOT OF AVENUES through which i reach my enjoyment of the arts
so HELP ME help you enjoy more of what i gotstt'a share:)

'Thank you a ButtLoad!
(Thats an actual weight measure…FYI)

and as always May the Muse Be With You!


Miles Frode

No comments:

Post a Comment