Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Draw near, as the sky and the view...

Miles Frode's 29th Blog
  
The First Blog of June!…              (yup, I skipped #28…but why?)

Me (Miles) and my Mom Diane Ericson Above taking a photo break while setting up 
for my Lesson last Tuesday during her Design Outside The Lines workshop 
                                                          at the Ashland Springs Hotel
                                The Above Diane Ericson Linen garment's Design
was created with some complimentary polka-dot fabric (bottom right) and some
              Surface design from my examples
               at my mom's Tao's D.O.L Retreat that i was blessed to be teach at last year.

OPEN COMMISSIONS-
Please, COMMENT below or EMAIL me with COMMISSION REQUEST'S and 
                                                    Questions, as i am going to be working this style for a bit

(I've already had 5 commission request's for this style!
      LINNEN is in, just get ahold of Miles!)

I am using the 'formula' for this series
within that i am allowing for some groove room, 
in the sense that i am playing with different color's 
and arrangements…if you notice i used the Blue and Black Tee-Juice Pens
from Jacquard, there are some i'm doing with oranges and tans, ochres and grays.

check out their Website, if you haven't yet.
IT'S EPIC! 
        
 Blank Silk Ties, Printer/able Silk Paper, Discharge Paste
and Metallic light body ACRYLIC fabric paint!

http://www.jacquardproducts.com



                                                             (SOLD) Above   
  
THE FIRST in my discovery/play with working a less
layered composition. I love to LEARN and Play/WITH and for 'NEW' 
-Throwing myself under the bus, Messing up on purpose-
but as my physical ability wanes, I am now, as we are always at every moment
presented with the 'Moment Dynamics' of such human per portion where we chose
where to 'aim' what grit sandpaper to use…what aperture setting or in this case
not so much 'what to paint' but WHAT TO PAINT AT!..Towards
and how i can learn to be satisfied with what i can still create.

AHHH! too heady/poetic
..well, heres some UPDATES from Miles

-Still awaiting the Issue/Date of the My Mom and My collaborative Vogue Article

-My 2nd Haiku is being published this week…(sometime:)
In The Ashland Tidings:)
alongside the funnies:)

-The Saturday before last,
My Dear Friend Jupiter Moon 'Showcased' Mike Cook aka
Render The Galaxy's Collaborations of some My spoken word Poetry on his Local Radio Program 'Jupiter's Jamboree' on Saturdays 7 or 8  to 9 or 10.. 
                                                       lemme check on that. 
(Or JOVE, can you correct me in the comments please?)


below is one of his Online Music Profiles
where you can check out a bit more of his work.


We are planning to Showcase a new REMIX version of some 
of our EP-ALBUM project were working on THIS COMING SATURDAY!

I WILL EMAIL THE LINK AND THE TIME 
TO HEAR IT ONLINE, OR THE RADIO!


So i draw near as the sky and the view…
 to bid you adieu


Thank you as always 
for your Attention, appreciation and affections.

With Love,..and a Quixotic craziness as always!
Your Artist Friend Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment