Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sisyphus's uphill battle/grounding sequence

                                                                  30th Fine Art Blog

Miles Frode Aka Words'illa
Tuesday 16th June, 2015

 Thanks to Myrna Giesbrecht for the photos of our collaboration/commission
These photos were taken after my Lesson at the Ashland Springs Hotel the day of my
"Mysteriously missing blog?" Tuesday June 2nd, the 28th Blog…

These photos are of a Garment thats been Cut, altered and re-envisioned by Myrna Giesbrecht.

The Surface design is by Me, Miles.

I LOVE to collaborate! and it's so rewarding and stimulating when the collaboration continues after my initial 'ripples in the bucket'


BEAUTIFULY done Myrna!
and thank you for keeping me in the play
all who Patronize me:)
Above is a 'Dropcloth collabo commission' for Sharon Coker
where i was asked to put a certain dollar amount of work in. 


 My second Haiku published in the local paper in the few last month's.
(Apparently Patronize-GOOD and Patronize-BAD are spelled the same ways)
Below is a
lill' flip book i started mid last year…
been kinda 'sitting on it' till i could finally
get a video camera or figure out some way to use
computer scanning and animation techniques
but my mom Diane Ericson was cool enough to
film on her I-Gadget then Email to me…YAY!

enjoy:)


 Since the camera incident 2 to 3 weeks ago blog has evolved to flow around the rock of perceived difficulties
 Where I was planning to initially only share what I had been working on for the last week now I'm digging back into my archives
 And just like when blackberries start to flower and grow and summer and laying boards across the thorns and the moments to reconnect with my process
 And to never lose sight of what and how the artisTREES I've cultivated are flowering and fruiting

 I've been working a lot more with my friend Mike Cook recent music producer and friend and I feel our project should be getting close to fleshing out of its shape and idea…
I would normally be sharing all along the way the euphonious sounds and descant incantations…but i am exited for the REVEAL! and To finally have a product/PROJECT that i (we) can sell!

YAYYY!

stay tuned..
even though the FIRST STUDIO album GOFUNDME has been back burnered
and is on a slow simmer…This Project and collaboration
is my teacher…and good example of how sometimes we are so focused… we can't see

and of how sometimes we are so focused on what we think we should see that we COMPLEATLY
miss out on WHAT COULD BE!


and i leave you with a slice of my heart's deckled edge
gingerly atop my sleeve..
(Or off of the cuff for that matter)



"Now's" instinct
spinning our wishes around a stick

The moment Dynamics
of sounding seamless

Sisyphus's uphill battle grounding sequence
-
last thoughts
on what I've been thinking bout.

 "I feel so disconnected that my greatest struggle is to recognize my success
 And in asking this question over and over I start to realize that maybe I already am successful enough to 'feel successful'
 And now my greatest struggle
                 I feel is to work to feel appreciative and successful already

 Because if it hasn't happened yet
why should I think that I'll be able to recognize it when it does come!

Well I'm on that Hasta la Pasta tip
so I'll see you in a string baking when my legs go all linguini

Miles

"May The Muse Be With You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment