Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Art Not Drama!…and Studio Spirits

Miles Frode's Weekly Art Blog
         Tuesday June 23rd 2015


Above are a few examples of what i will be teaching 
at the low pressure, Locally accessible Rogue Valley Gallery
on This up and coming Friday, June The 26th.

                                                             soon while theres still space.
Im gonna be keeping this blog more visual than lately..

                                      Pain level 7 out of ten today…and
It's been the most MESSED up few weeks…almost ever.

Art not Drama-
Below is a commission nearing completion for my Neighbor.
Jacquard products again..
Discharge Paste and Tee Juice Pens 
 Below is a large piece of Raw silk I'm working on.
sorry for the bad photos..cameras still out of commission.


and for the finale….a piece that my mom, Diane Ericson commissioned from me that she continued to work into:) and a photo that she took of me in my Art Garb near her ashland studio where i have a Fine Art Store.


Thank you for coming by.

let me know if you need anything.

May the muse be with you!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment