Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Confessions of an ART ADDICT!..the 16th Blog

Tuesday 10th.
New Living room show:)

As Words'illa! Miles The Vagabond Wordsmith performed at Club 66 over the weekend with some of the new zilch material I've been working on the with Jesse MixmasterKno1 and the awesome Linkletter and Josie Holman!
NO PICS-YET


We had our friend Mike Cook over again, he was in much need of some painting and friendly communion Cass and i told him told him to come over the next day:D
 though I had planned/NEEDED to stop painting/USING my ARMS) the day before
and wasn't planning to paint…but I'm an addict…so i painted.
and almost everything I painted this day WAS WITH MY FEET!

 I don't want to show the whole piece since he hadn't signed them yet 
but here's a slice of one the BEAUTIFUL paintings he worked on that day.



 some lill' slices for you from my muse's ethereal lips to my NEW FRONTear



    The Above Original Acrylic, india ink canvas is 100% painted using my feet.
 

                                 The above charcoal was administered with the ol' lefty! (My non-dominant hand:)
   The Above is 100% painted using my feet instead of hands…just to be clear.
                 The Above is the most recent layer painted using my feet on top of a color block collage i put together last week.    (WorkInProgress)



above -a good size canvas panel i pulled out to paint into that feet day.

 AWE YEA!
Just a few from the disposable camera i just got back.
 Well thanks for coming back again as always. "May The muse be With You!"…and I guess I'll be working on something... even if I got a friggin fall over in a bucket of paint and roll around on a bunch of canvas…..:D so stay tuned

Miles Frode

No comments:

Post a Comment