Tuesday, March 17, 2015

From Windows Above Birds-17th Blog

My Window…Blog time!

 17th blog
1 o'clock'ish
           Tuesday …..and already 80 page views!

 much of any painting on stretched canvas since last Tuesday but I have been working recently with my Mom and Designer/Artist Diane Ericson (Link Below:)
She's epic!... if you don't already know
check out some of what she's been working on with my surface design Fabrics
http://www.dianeericson.com

F.Y.I- We are working on an collaborative article
for Vogue Patterns slated to be coming out by the end of the year!
I WILL KEEP all of you blog buds in the loop:D

                      Above is a lill' Teaser of one of 2 in a series
 to be shared as soon as i sign the one i'm teasing with.


                        Acrylic, permanent marker, oil pastel, india ink.
                         2013- Original, one of a kind Miles Frode Piece-
                           12x16                 $350+shipping n' handling

Start your collection today!..or tomorrow:)
                      Great Gift Ready for Framing!


 Grafite, permanent marker, india ink.
                         2014- Original, one of a kind Miles Frode Piece-
                           8x10 Double Matt included.         $135+shipping n' handling

Maybe if i show you a few of my cute bird friends, 
                   you'l get why they show up in my work:)


Above Birds were photographed by me, Miles Frode in our backyard:)
Talent Oregon.


thanks for tuning in…Interested Parties please feel free to email me
       See ya next Tuesday:)
          the 24th.

"May the Muse be With You!
Miles

milesfrode@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the spring coming into your work!!! I can see why the birds have your eye and heart...they are precious. I am enjoying the play between us too. always,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles,
    I had a chance to see your work at you Mom's booth in Puyallup. Fascinating, original, complex, beautifully executed, I am a fan! I spent quite a while looking at the pieces for sale. When budget allows I'll be contacting you to purchase something. Your work is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle:) feel free to get ahold of me and start the conversation about what art you may be interested in. (I also do Layaway style payments:)

    ReplyDelete