Tuesday, February 10, 2015

12th Blog

Welcome to My (Miles') 12th
                  Weekly Art Blog

This last Sunday the 8th
I was a featured Poet/Musician and Artist
with the Ashland based Dancing People Company's "Second Sunday Sketches"

Having not had time to recuperate
this blog will be mostly visual.


The Art portion of the Dancing People show will be up for the month of February
The 24x36" piece that i finished during the live improv set at the end of the night was donated/traded/given to Rob Head, and will be added the the Show for Viewing while up:)




You can see some of the piece i finished above…


Poet Sallie Ehrman and Dancer Ellie Leonhardt OUTERacting with Me..the Artist:)…
                     Ok..interacting…

And heres the stage of the other 2 paintings i'd started Live during the Gig.

A hip bag made by Sue Hans Keys with some of my Hand Printed Fabric
from my mom Diane Ericson's most recent Design Outside The Lines Retreat.


A Flavorful Vest Made By Gayle Ortiz from some of my Hand Painted and Printed Fabric.



 Lill Old'er Collaboration flavor from around 8 years ago'ish with friend Jason Miller and Myself:)
I LOVE to get photos of My Art from Patrons over the years.


YAY! I'm on the bill! 
                                   Paid Gig-            Words'illa!

                                                                                            Come check it out:)

Open and close signage by Me….Miles.

And so the end approaches…
twisting the inching feet…
over the broken keys….
and my less agile fingers poking the meats….
or at least your attentions and whats been left in reach.

(lill' free write finish/flourish)

Thank you for tuning in…
and as always "May the Muse Be with you!"
Miles Frode 2-10-2014

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Miles, the Second Sunday Sketches thing looks pretty interesting and exciting. Seems like there's lots of people participating, including the new short-hair you. Keep up the good work, Miles. All our love.
    Chas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) ya i love the fact that it's a "low Key" low pressure vibe…easing me into the musical sides of my season of art that i feel building:)

      Delete