Tuesday, January 27, 2015

10th Blog-Ashland Artshows


 Miles Frode's
10th Art Blog!

Lill' Later than normal.
But better late than never!

If you were one of the people
who's been following my "blog"
than you know that i've moved to sharing paintings and drawings
i'd been working on with my feet.

well i am still HURTING!
but GOOD..well GREAT news!
is that i almost have my whole year booked up with Artshows and Hip-Hop gigs!
so..i have been working on finishing some select pieces and also cutting frames.
Fliers COMING SOON!
(gonna go meet with my friend/digital guy tomorrow about my fliers)


So heres a few Pieces of work I've been adding to/finishing up.

Above-Aptos/Santa Cruz Time Lapse photo. 2001

A few Photos of mine from High School.



 Me in Taos, sept 2014 at the Magical Staircase

Foot Painting in Progress

and to finish I've go a little TV dinner Tray/ Artifact:)

also a little Skateboard Flavor for anyone who is in the clicking mood.
I "came up with/invented these tricks..having never seen anyone else bust em'"
fifteen years ago
in Watsonville:)


Until next time:)
Miles Frode

"May The Muse Be With You!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving these foot paintings, Miles. Reminds me of Picasso at one point in his career. Hardship has it's virtues! Keep up the interesting work and congrats on all the shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real glad you got gigs planned for the coming year, Miles. Your stuff needs to get out so people can see/hear you. Congratulations. Your blog rocks.

    Chas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miles, It is such a pleasure to watch you grow on this blog! Thanks, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are bringing little bits of your past (the photography, skate videos etc..) into the blog. I think it does a good job of giving people a sense of your evolution as an artist. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete