Tuesday, January 6, 2015

7th Blog-Photography,Newly Framed Art and "Rap Video"




Album Art Work-in progress

Above is one of my Photographs

Good Afternoon:)
Tuesday
Jan-6 2015


Welcome to The Tuesday Art Blog

7th in my weekly sharing of creativity

Working to forge the more difficult stages involving patience and prolonged exposure to "The Art World" and it's sporadic foray's of doubt and acceptance,...
i am and have been working to share the things i don't share as easily…
      and what does that translate to for you…
      the eyes to my letters?

well.. it means Some of my Photography and a video of my practicing one of my Heady-Hop tracks                           to be released soon!

2014 Miles Frode -Rapp Road Talent Oregon


          "Emily"-2009 11x14"     (NEWpine frame included)
                $250 +shipping and handeling


            "-2009 11x14"$250 +shipping and handeling
                                          (NEWpine frame included)

      11x14"-$200 +shipping and handeling
                                      (NEWpine frame included)
Acrylic on un gessoed grey canvas
2013-2014


                                                            11x14"- $200 +shipping and handeling
                                              (NEWpine frame included)
Acrylic and Latex on un gessoed grey canvas
2013-2014

OR..all 4 for $520

there are only 4 originals here..
to be clear, The "4 for" offer is a special offer..
in the sense that if one is sold before all 4 are..there will be no "deal"


Newly framed piece in my personal collection (NFS) traded for art from artist Mike Cook
   When i get my "Museum/Gallery" i will have at least the 4-5 originals of his on display.

All Rights Reserved 2014-miles Frode

these are unedited self-portraits.
These are NOT double or triple exposures.

I like to use the camera in less traditional ways,
and having found my grandmothers old 2.something megapixel digital camera
i added it to my art's all consuming momentum
                                               and at some point i discovered how to take advantage of its slow shutter 
without a flash at night to take pictures…

I can't help but think of Francis Bacon (the Artist)
Here's a link of a portrait style triptych of his.




My Muse Cassandra's Cousin, Buddy Denzer.
Who is a kindhearted 80'something year young Jewl of the community
and "Outsider Artist" Gifted me 2 more of his beautiful Wood Pieces:)

That makes 3.
I am ubber exited to get frames for them..
I can already see them together:)
Thank you, wherever you are My Friend Buddy.


When we see Buddy its almost always over the holidays,
and when we hang out you can bet he is working a puzzle.

I found puzzling with him was the way to connect with him
seing as he is quite hard of hearing.

well I'm thinking about giving him one of the puzzles i'd been working on:)

12015-Self Portrait All Rights Reserved Miles Frode

12015-Self Portrait All Rights Reserved Miles Frode


Funny what we like and don't like and when that happens

I went into my "Photo Booth" type monitor camera on my computer to pick out a freestyle i thought was good from yesterday, and after listening to it than following it back a few i stumbled on something much better that i'd intended to share but didn't for whatever reason…so Voila! here you go…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da44Qf1DKaU&list=UUrFbu0_gsuJcytEDfm_-uKg

Another Facet to My Creative self.
That is a scion of my poetry
that has been one of my most creative endeavors thus far to integrate…
                              and to embrace.

Yes..I Rap.


All of my gangly limbs play integrally
in this movement we all could agree feels upward

All of What we hang on our walls and reiterate to the song on the radio
                                                 is a mantra…what do you say to yourself via your walls?

Did a Hand Paint you'r picture?

does your art Have A frame?
is whats inside pastoral and calm?

even then i would ask... have you searched the knots of the wood on the barn in the field?
and seen the owl in the wood behind the tractor?

Who we are is in what we chose to observe…

Ok... ok now i leave you with a few more of my Photographs from the last year..


Thank you again from all angles of my heart
for tuning into my Blizzog!       :)

"get at me" (feel free to contact me) if you'r interested in any of the art featured in My Blog
                                    or if you have any questions or for commissions.

hasta las next Tuesday:)

and remember "May The Muse Be With You!"
       Miles Frode

1 comment:

  1. Love your new photos, dynamic, original, great use of the camera. Also love the new direction of your painting--less complex, more monochromatic?, stark perhaps. I trust your instinct and direction, Miles. Keep up the great work of developing as the wonderful artist that your are.
    Chas

    ReplyDelete