Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I'M BACK! Blog 51

Miles Frode's Fifty- First Art Blog

January 24 2017

                "I'm sorry its been so long. Hello..how've ya been?"
BELOW-13"x19.25" 
…"Excuse me..Can you please move infinite in all directions?"
(Text in the Colored pencil piece on the Brown Paper) 
Drawn-10/20/2013    $450 +Shipping n' Handling



BELOW- Opening Art-Show Reception at Rogue Gallery in Medford Oregon. January 20th 2017
BELOW- one of 10 "Artist' Assemblages that evolved from my soothing compulsion/meditation of cutting up random pieces of wood and glueing them together…this is one of the most recent variations with foam core rib cage and heart.  

BELOW-Me, Working in the morning on my intuative sensory sutras..
Photo-Cassandra Cornwell AKA "The Muse"



RIGHT- about 2'x1.5 foot mixed media assemblage on wood art board.

 "Pushing the inspiration across and up and sometimes over dimensions…my gluing continues atop a good sized board… also Photo of me working above is on this piece"
BELOW- Thanks to My Muse, Cass, I now have a good video camera, and i have OFFICIALLY started Filming for my Art Documentary!

Below is a photo from today of my first painting session
Filming the entire process…Planning to start sharing time-lapse pieces on my YOUTUBE SOON!
(as i am still figuring out the camera and movie program)

BELOW- An Evolution of an intuitively playful painting in 5 photos.

from the Start of this piece i knew it was rubbing me the wrong way…(Or too right as i came to learn) …I mean cmon…if a guy who's waist is running one direction and his upper body the other…not even mentioning the fact ..YES FACT..though i painted intuitively with no plan..i clearly saw and see the face/head set right in the center-crotchal region…(I know 'Crotchal' isn't a word)…my poetic license ID number is #8008135…if you end up calling the toll free line, and get through…(Ask for Tammy…sorry i got off on a Tangent…and it was a whammy!

so..this 2nd photo…now directly to our left is
where it went as i tried to take it somewhere other that where i saw it going…
but because i have reverence for the piece of art as deserving of considerations more than normally afforded an object rarely seen as more than a visual battle puzzle…sorry..Tangent:)

So even if what i see isn't what i want to show…if its good…i leave it
Because the Painting Deserves what is good about it….and can earn what is initially unpleasant or unnoticed…Ya Dig!?


BELOW-the Finished Piece
20"x24"
"Unavoidable"
Acrylic,Paint pen and india ink on Masonite

$420 +Shipping n' Handling
BELOW- 22"x14"

$75+Shipping n' Handling

A Raw-Canvas (unprimed) painted with permanent fabric Dye.
GREAT for design and sew work, or to be stretched and/or framed!

I was gonna keep this piece with my personal collection 
but i am shifting to what one might call "Hustle mode" 
kinda had a realization a few week's ago…and i lets just say I need to put a better future financial/business plan forward-Hustle Mode

 BELOW- a 2'x2' stretched acrylic and india ink piece i'd started 3 years ago 
last week starting the dance again, temptation's outweighing appreciations id just recently dawned.
 BELOW-and here she is finished
24"x24"

$650 +shipping n' Handling

BELOW 2 PICTURES- My first hand made canvas wallets..just feeling it out:)
The Check Register was BAD ASS!
It was one of the gifts i'd made recently for Cass:) 

BELOW- 9"x"12 -watercolor, colored pencil, acrylic and india ink on WATERCOLOR PAPER

$300 +Shipping n' Handling


 BELOW-Detail
 BELOW- 9"x12"
Acrylic, india ink, colored pencil, art marker

$250 +Shipping n' Handling

 BELOW-9"x12"
 Gouache, india ink, watercolor and color pencil

$ 150 +Shipping n' Handling


  BELOW-9"x12"
India ink, Acrylic and color pencil

$ 220 +Shipping n' Handling


BELOW- 12"x18" india ink, colored pencil and watercolor
PAINTING painted SOLEY WITH MY FEET.
(sans signature)

$ 150 +Shipping n' Handling


BELOW- 12"x18" Colored pencil and watercolor
PAINTING painted SOLEY WITH MY FEET.

$ 125 +Shipping n' Handling


BELOW-this one i actually signed and dated using my feet.


BELOW- 2 of my Most recent Artsy UNEDITED Low Light Self Portraits.
Taken January 2017



Thank you for your continued interest and support:)…You Rock!



































The Photo ABOVE is a small (about 2") 
piece on a home-made easel in front of a piece of mine from 1980..      (I was 4:)


PLease feel free to share, comment and contact me for Commissions and/or inquires.

Miles Frode
541-414-5167
milesfrode@gmail.com

And STAY TUNED for my NEW MUSIC PROJECT Rapp Road's RELESE!








"May The Muse Be With You!"
Miles

1 comment: