Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Submission-Comission Progression

 Welcome to The Art Blog of Miles Frode

The 43rd Blog
Tuesday February, 2016


Above-about 16"x20" masonite wood piece +assemblage frame
acrylic, latex and India ink

$400+ shipping and handling

I put this painting in the frame backwards with a small gab painted red to create an interesting shadowbox platform for me to'v assemblaged it up!


Below- A piece i started as an example at one of my last Rogue Valley Gallery Studio Spirits classes


 Below-A photo spread from my NEW Limited edition
Below- Discharge paste and Tee-Juice Pens!
classic art shirt flavor medium:)
A few Lands End T-shirts gifted to me by Gwen Spencer (Thanks again:)

Comment below if you are interested








BELOW-the front and back of my
submitted Sketchbook/Journal from recent December trip to visit the Frode Family in Idaho.

I will keep you posted to their response:)


Below- A few more pages of the sketchbook I'm submitting.
Below- Photo by Cassandra Cornwell
 of me and my recent 36"x48" pieces iv'e been working on toward
"The perfect piece" for my new friends and art patrons restaurant in Ashland.



Below-A larger commission piece 68"x68" before i put in some more work today. 
Below-Where it is now…resting.
                                                                                               Below- MY MAGAZINE IS In!

Miles Frode's Fine Art Magazine Subscriptions available NOW 
Extremely LIMITED editions (ONLY 10 PRINTED EACH MONTH)

if you are interested, ACT FAST…WHILE I STILL HAVE A FEW!
Beautifully printed-Bound with Glossy Cover

Various Drawings, Art Photos, and Behind the scenes photos from the artists life.
Lost, Sold and Unseen work spanning the Artists Career and New Paintings will be featured.
Hand Signed and Numbered Editions
Subscribe now!

    150$             for 12 issues. 1 copy of each issue   (Including Shipping and handling)
Thanks for tuning in and dropping by!

Quixotically yours
Miles Frode aka Words'illa!

"May The Muse Be With You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment