Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Feathers that we gain over time..

 Welcome to My Weekly Art Blog
                                  Week 33:)
Tuesday the 7th, July 2015


Below-Some Verbal Kung-Fu flavor for yer ears:D

 Basquiat's inspiration is in my art,
spinning, as do all feathers that we gain over time..
the wind easing them into their places...
 What inspires me/ what i relate to in his work... feels like a natural direction to lean
in my 'rolling with the punches' of my progressively debilitating physical.


 This one feels like Reverse Hamlet…"I knew him well" style



Always a mystery..though it never surprises me…
faces looking out of the paint…seeing as there are always faces looking in.


Photo from The Hotel on the 4th
 BELOW-Piece on Hand Stretched Raw Black canvas
thats been evolving over the last 2 months

While in Reno this last week visiting my G-pa in the hospital
                              these Newspaper Pieces were started..
as i had no pens or paper..I thank the Comfort inn for the free Pens,
and Newsmen for still printing the ol' hand dirtier!(Newspapers)

 Added a little more last night and this morning.

My Dear Friend Peter Van Fleet's influence now spins through it
(My Work, that is:)



 Found some Kids Wood Puzzles while taking a walk last week.

                               Below-
Working more into The Tahoe Piece 
see blog #25
 Lill Art Box collage/Conglomeration of mine from 2013
(the indian piece is from the day was hit by a car in 2007)

some of my Mono-print technique studies from this last week




Thank You
and Remember…

"May The Muse Be With You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment