Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Everything's A Masterpiece! blog 36

Miles Frode's Weekly Art Blog

Blog #36
week 
July-21st-TODAY
             July-28 2015
 ABOVE-"Spinning A Smile on The Tip of A Match head"-        $320 + shipping n' handling
12'x16' acrylic and india ink on blue linen
hand distressed frame


Below is a piece i 'started' with the intention of making something
that would be more subtle, or constructed and spacious in its simplicity.

A calm, thinking piece
ART MAIL!!!!
Send me some and I WILL SEND YOU SOME!!!

I just got this one from an Ashland Artist Candy Wooding.
Thank you Candy:) your's is coming..
(I've got a bunch made to pick the perfect 'Candy One' from)
 Below are a few envelopes I've made in the last week


 Frankie-
                           Below-'Frankie' by miles 72415
 Below a photo from my ex's house
 Below's another envelope..this technique always leaves epic invitations to surrealism…
below and on the left i see a defined head of a guy with eyes closed…and on the right, i see a horse turned looking at the viewer.

Below- left over sticker paper is never wasted:)
Post-it technique + the String Print technique:)
 Below- piece using the union jack giving 3-d visual information that reminds me of the piece created when making string prints.

 The Next works are by my friend 'The Planet Jupiter' aka Joseph Hamilton,  pictured below left
 Artist viewing Art.
Below…The Art

 Everything's A Masterpiece!


Below- a smaller mixed media piece on paper, about-5'ish"x12"ish


 Above, about 1.5ft x 4ft'ish on wood
 Nothing like a blog day visit to my Dear Friend and Master Artist.
 Above. loose canvas

 above…the shape of the paint in the middle piece caught my attention when i saw it from an angle.
 I'm always so inspired by such a root spread of art swung through a handful of decades, echoing any and all inculcations, overlaps, coincidences and miracles in a life shown with energy, emotion and depiction…intuiting the nothing and the all


 Above is about 5ft by 5ft un-stretched canvas.


Almost ALL art featured is for sale
please feel free to contact The planet Jupiter for inquires or acquisitions via Facebook link below,
he is a kind, and wise soul.
 https://www.facebook.com/jupiter.moon.9?fref=ts
Below are some photos I (miles) took a few weeks ago 
with Cass's camera phone in a plastic bag during an erie storm:)

I like to use the camera as a tool to create 'abstract paintings'


Below are some 6 wood panels i started last night-727215 acrylic and india ink
mixing my very present inspiration's of Basquiat and local friend Jean-Marie Harrison 
(apologies if i've misspelled anyones name:)

If your new to my blog, I'm an injured emerging professional artist that is working to 
maintain my artistic path and am appreciative if you SHARE MY BLOG with someone you know who LOVES ART, and please as always support THE ARTS!

Thanks for checking in on me and my Art... and where it takes me.

see ya next Tuesday
May the Muse Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment