Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fifth Blogs Lift Off!

Welcome to my linens:)
My fifth weekly blog-
      Somehow it worked out that Tuesdays would play host

Last blog featured a finished commission…
but alas..it wasn't done yet…
heres the final stage before i frame for and with Jessie:)

 if you get a chance to see this painting…
don't forget to check out this tangerine:)
This painting makes me want to paint fruit…
     or lots of people in fruit costumes dancing!


Also got the chance to go see some of My Good Friends Joey Dalcin's
Breathtaking Sculpture that was on display at Souther Oregon University
with My Muse Cass.

 heres a teaser…He is so talented!
normally i have more time for verbal mortar
but today i gotta scoot! 

Bellow are some pieces I finished in the last week's painted during 
the commission and between stages.






 This last one is a 3-d cubist piece
that i've been working on since 2011
i Just added some of what looks kind ofd like toothpaste
but what is actually some kind of acrylic medium…colorless
paint if you will.


Thanks for tuning in,
i hope you enjoyed you'r view
See'ya next Tuesday!

"May the Muse Be With You!"

Miles

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying the layering of philosophy and your painting...interweaving down the blog as I scroll and stroll your sharing. It is a gift of you and by you. Thanks, Diane

    ReplyDelete