Friday, January 1, 2016

Last Minute Blog! 41st

 slow internet…
billions of you people now!
(looking for the new year!)

When, where. and how's all aligned
to a place where we'd seen the stars in the sky
throwing hooks like last minute dire smirks

now hearing the undertow of such
force fed fireworks

                                    Miles Frode's Art Blog
                                                                  #41
                                                                  Thursday 31the, 2015!

lill' progression flavor:)
Step #1-Mix color Gesso

foam brush and credit card
 step 2…prime time!
ABOVE-
       Where "she's" at right now and has been for the last 5-6 months

India Ink and dirty paint water
Above- one of my Grandma Emma June Ruth McKinnon Frode's oil painting's i was gifted by my Dad and Step Mom to add to my collection!

Added into my flow of creativity for an eventual fix up (Scratches and dirt)

ABOVE-The cover of the most recent issue of the Rogue Valley Messenger  FEATURING my interview BELOW.

Below- a piece I was working on before i did my final'ish wash type fade back
Below- Where "she" is now

Acrylic, Oil Pastel, India Ink

 Below-
The Beautiful 2015 Frode Christmas Tree!
 Below- a few creative pics from my most recent visit with my Idaho Family:)


Yay! a blog!
More soon!
and as always…May the Muse be With You!

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment